10-Day Raw Vegan Cleanse

The Ancient Fast/Cleanse

I decided to catapult out of my comfort zone and go on my first cleanse.
Was it easy?  Nope.
Was it worth it? Heck-to-the-yes it was.





I lived off of leafy greens, fruits and nuts...for 10 days!



I drank a green smoothie for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with fruits + nuts as a snack throughout the day, and water all day everyday. I am a carb-aholic so this was very challenging (but equally rewarding in the end).


I 100% recommend this to everyone. Especially for those of you looking to kick-start a healthy lifestyle for your summer physique. I lost a significant amount of weight within these 10 days. Usually loosing more than 1-2 lbs per week is not healthy, but I made sure to eat as often as I needed/wanted to by listening to my body. There was absolutely no "starving" involved, I love to eat...it's a passion.
30 minutes of meditation was also recommended during this fast which wrapped this entire experience together. I made the time to re-group  and connect with myself at the end of the day and just appreciate myself for taking the not-so-easy steps to bettering my life.

Sometimes sitting alone, by yourself is hard to do. The majority of us are always checking our social media platforms, or talking to/texting someone... we are so connected, yet disconnected all at once.

If the word "mediation" is intimidating to you or you feel like you just don't know how/where to start...just start by laying down in a quiet spot with your eyes closed for five minutes. Simply listen to your breathing, let your mind wander and let thoughts come and go. Don't be afraid of where your thoughts go, they are just thoughts...that's all.

Contact me if you want to know more about the fast and or if you want to do it yourself!



 Love,
Liv

Follow Me:
Twitter: @LivJaho
Instagram: Soul_Surgeon


2 comments:

  1. What do you put in your smoothies? And do you really carry a blender around you at all times? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I make all kinds of smoothies! Maybe I should put up a video of several of my faveorite types I make.. they are awesome ;).

      For the week that I did the cleanse - yes I carried it with me haha. It was a little magic bullet so it was easy to carry in a bag. I only had one so I had to carry it to work and then bring it back home again.

      I just bought the nutri-bullet which is SO much better and I'm keeping the old blender at work now.

      Delete