How to avoid studying in 10 ways

I know. I should be studying. But I can’t help it. My head is running wild, again (quoting P!nk)!
I always find thousands of excuses not to. So I just thought let’s make a list of How to avoid studying in 10 ways! (quoting the movie How to lose a guy in ten days).



     1. Checking Facebook: you never know if something interesting is popping out;

     2. Checking Twitter: might be that you can catch some good news, or that one of your tweet got retweet or into favorites;

     3. Checking Instagram: how many likes did you last pic get? Or are your friends posting some super cool photos?!


And let me stop here. 3 reasons, 3 social networks. Mmm I think there’s something wrong here. LOL. And just for the record, they could have been more, but I’m not using any Tumbler or Pinterest…and I do not check my Linkedin profile so often.

     4. Checking WhatsApp: I believe you are all familiar with this app, but, if not, let’s say it is a kind of instant messaging application. Last Mark Zuckerberg’s crazy purchase;

     5. Online shopping, or Online “window” shopping: you are sitting at your desk, supposed to be learning something, but all you want to do is to go out and shopping, so you find a compromise;

     6. Blogging / writing on you diary: here I am. You have to prepare for an exam and instead your thoughts are fleeing everywhere far from your books;

     7. Streaming: let’s see if the last episode of one of the series you following is out!

     8. Listening to music: on your Itunes, either be YouTube for new hits. And you can say you can study and listen to music at the same time.. Yes, and I do that quite often, but what if you wanna check the lyrics of the amazing song you just herad and after that sharing the music video on Facebook?! Busted!

     9. Cleaning up your room: cause at a certain point anything is better rather than the idea of your upcoming exam!

     10. It’s a sunny day, shouldn’t I be outside?! Your dog needs to go out for a walk, you need to go out for a run, you just need to get some air to refresh your seriously tired brain…

Next step?! I wanna know what YOU do instead of studying!

Xo xo

Camilla (seriously looking forward for your hints)

No comments:

Post a Comment