Be a better person!

What condition would the world be in?


This is the shortest blog I have written to date- I just  wrote it really quickly because I wanted to share my thoughts with you all so you can think about it too. So, I asked this question to myself the other day and this is what I wrote down in my moleskin notebook/diary:

  1. Creativity and individuality would be honored and always practiced.
  2. The world would be health conscious - obesity would come to an end.
  3. Technology would probably suffer because I'm not really about that life.
  4. Everyone would be empathetic, and helpful - poverty would evaporate.
  5. Fast food joints would be replaced with "Lost and founds" because I loose everything.
  6. Laughter would be perpetual - wrinkles would multiply.
  7. ..But no one would care because egos would be non-existent.
  8. Depression would be unheard of  thanks to the love and respect people expressed.
  9. Crimes violence, and hate will all be confusing terms.


In theory,  I think that the world would be in a better place when it comes to human interaction, awareness, and quality of life. There would be draw backs to this world  - but I am positive that humanity would be more honest, loving, and cohesive than it is right now.

What makes this world so amazing ( for the most part ) is how different everyone is, so a world with just one type of person would suck. We are all here for a purpose and I think this exercise is helpful in putting into perspective who you are and how you can benefit the world with your existence


Ask yourself this question 

What would the world be like, if everyone on the planet was like you. Would the world be a better place? Would it be worse?


Give yourself sometime to really think about this. You will find qualities of yourself you can improve on, and ones you will want to celebrate.

Artist: Alex Grey 



Have a great week,



Love always,
Liv





No comments:

Post a Comment