Don't forget your head!



So you have your outfit all figured out, but what about your hair? Having well kept hair can improve your look drastically, unless you're going for the "Tumblr girl" angsty look.

I don't like to spend a lot of time on my hair. I hardly spend any time on my hair, unless I'm going out or there is a special occasion. I rarely straighten it, and tend to curl it to add some spice to my life every now and then. I give MAJOR props to those girls who manage to have their hair done almost all the time.

So if you are anything like myself, here are three EASY and QUICK ( cause ain't no body got time! ) hair styles perfect for this fall.

1. Sock Bun



What about a sleek sock bun? This is such a flexible hair style, you can rock it in so many environments; work, school, day time, and evening party. It's a great way to showcase your beauty and also gives you a mini face lift !! Not sure why more aging women AREN'T doing this.




2. Natural Waves


I always do this, it is so simple and easy, plus you can throw on a hat and look like you tried ;).  Something about the fall season that makes me feel more in touch with nature, so why not go natural? If your hair tends to be frizy, just use left over body lotion from your hands and run them through your locks. ( If you didn't know this trick, where exactly have you been? )


3. Loose Braids


This is so cute if you are always on the go but  your hair isn't working with you today. Throw it in a quick, loose, and natural looking side braid. This look is quirky, it adds dimension and its awesome if you are wearing many layers or a bulky scarf and your hair is all up in your face, or worse - staticy :0!


No comments:

Post a Comment