Leben - Christina´s little challenge: Interviewing strangers

Christina´s little challenge - Interviewing strangers 

Hello everybody, 

I did a new experience. A really new experience to me. Interviewing strangers!
It needed a few seconds of overcoming, because interviewing people is difficult, but in a foreign language even more challenging. 

I thought that everybody would refuse doing an interview with me, but surprisingly the first girl I asked was so nice and did not even hesitate doing this interview with me. That was one of the most surprising moments I had so far in the US. I had a little bit of respect doing this project, but it turned out to be one of the funniest and interesting moments I had so far. 
I challenged myself and I managed it really well. 

It was so much fun interviewing all the different students at UMass, with all the different backgrounds and opinions.
I loved it!


I got to know really interesting personalities. I hope so see them/you all again someday. 

A special THANK YOU to all the students who did interviews with me. 
Thank you. It was really fun. 

Stay tuned how my challenge turned out. 


Love life.
Liebe das Leben.

Christina.


By the way: 
I think people in Germany  would not be that open like here in the US. Most students in Germany would have hesitated and refused doing an video interview with me. 

I love the American attitude being open and spontaneous!




No comments:

Post a Comment