Leben - Christina.

Christina -The New Boston Girl. 

A memberof CulTREND and symbolize "Leben".



Hi, my name is Christina and I am the "New Boston Girl". I am studying "International Business Administration" in Fulda, but my hometown is Gießen located in Hesse,Germany. You could say I study and live in the center of Germany.

If you don´t trust me. Look for yourself.
You probably heard of the city Frankfurt, which is close to my hometown.

Frankfurt am Main is the largest city in Hesse and the fifth biggest city in Germany. Geographically it is the center of Europe. 
Ha, ha, now you might think everything is in the center? Funny, but it´s true! 
The central bank and the stock exchange are located there as well.  
Frankfurt is the perfect place for you, if you plan a career in the field of finance.



"Mainhatten" is the Nickname of Frankfurt, it has a beautiful skyline which is rarely in Europe. Why do they call it Mainhatten?; because of the Main river and the famous US skyline of Manhatten.
By the way the well-known German poet Goethe was born and raised in Frankfurt, too.
As you can see there are a lot of things to discover in Germany! 




As the New Boston Girl I can definitely say Leben, which in English means Live, describes me perfectly. 


My dream was always to go abroad and experience life somewhere else. Therefore, my study abroad is the beginning of an international life. 
I am 3,668 miles (5935km) away from home and it feels great. 
I am exploring the American Way of Life, with its culture, behavior and views. 
So far I love it! 

I can highly recommend doing a study/internship abroad. 

Live your life.
Have fun.  
Lebe!  

Have fun exploring, reading and following our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment