Eat - Livja

"Empire State of Mind" - NYC  August, 2013

My name is Livja, I was born in Tirane, Albania and spent my early childhood there. I now live in Boston and it is my seccond home. I love my homeland but I am equally proud to say that I work and went to school in the beautiful city of Boston.

I represent EAT in "Eat.Moda.Leben", and let me just tell you that I represent it very well.

Anyone who knows me knows I love to eat, a lot, and often. Food is such a passion of mine. Food has always been a big part of my culture, growing up in an Albanian household. We were always urged to eat more, never worrying about our figures (Think: Aunt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding).

I love to make raw vegan meals, and smoothies. If I like you, I'll make you one.



I am not just a foodie, I also love art, spirituality, traveling, volunteering, taking candid photos of my friends/family and being downright goofy and making the most mundane activities downright awesome.


In Haiti with Soles4Souls ( May 2013 )

I can't wait to go on this cultural journey with Christina and Camilla, and I recommend you come along too ;) this journey will be filled with food, experiences, fashion, ideas, opinions and if you have anything you would like us to discuss, just comment and let us know !


With love,
Liv







2 comments:

  1. Great first post, Liv! Excited to see what else you share with your readers. "Downright goofy" indeed ;].

    PS - You ARE a great cook (to me/for me atleast)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nafeesa,

      You know all to well how goofy I can be ;)
      Thanks for the generous comment love! I'm curious - which do you like best; my gourmet sandwiches or my divine mac & cheese?

      Livja

      Delete