MODA - Camilla

Hello Everybody!!



I’m Camilla, a 25 Italian girl, just moved to Boston for 3 more months!
I’m studying Marketing at Umass, directly from the University of Verona, where I’m attending a Master degree in Marketing and Business Communication, and hopefully about to graduate next year!

I’m from North Italy, Trentino, surrounded by mountains and lakes, which you definitely should visit!


In this blog I represent MODA. I’m so into fashion, and all the people that know me are pretty aware of that. I could spend hours watching people, how they are dressed, watching their different styles, taking inspiration from them and I love to give people advices on outfits. I’m my mum and aunt personal shopper!


I’d like to help you discover a bit more about Italy, what you know, what you wanna know and what you don’t expect!


Ps. Yep, I’m blond with green eyes but I swear I’m Italian! This is something you will discover: not all Italians are brown eyes and hair and tanned, and we do eat a lot of pasta and pizza but we don’t all know how to play mandolin!

XO XO Camilla




No comments:

Post a Comment