FALL in love with Autumn

In the fall I like to keep my look very comfy,clean and simple.
Here are what I think are the fall 2013 must-haves :)

Fall Must Haves by Liv 

Several big comfy sweaters: In a neutral color, that way you can keep it chic/classic. Add color with jewelry pieces or a colorful scarf.


Booties: I black or neutral.  These boots are very stylish at the moment open up an magazine, turn on your TV,  enter any mall, or go to any big city and you will know what I am talking about ;)

Light Jacket: I like a big, but not actually "heavy" jacket in the fall. Also dark green - army style jackets have been trendy for a while now. I always have a leather jacket in my closet because they are perfect for the fall and they give you a false sense of badass-ness. 


For the Studs

Blues and dark neutrals are always a great way to go, when it comes to fall fashions. I love a dark fitted jean. Don't be afraid to wear a scarf either. It is not "gay" it is actually really sexy when a guy can wear a scarf, and not let it wear him.

Also, Letterman-style jackets are so hot right now, as well as sweatpants and sweatshirts. I think every single guy is thrilled about this. But you have to wear it right, or else you'll just look sloppy. Sneakers are trending hardcore this season too, so go ahead boys get comfy, it's finally stylish to rock sweats and kicks in public.
 


Get a nice "big coat", especially if you are a young professional!
 like this for example...



Don't do this...



Any guys out there who need more ideas? Check out FourPins.com It is a great men's fashion blog.


Next post: Must-have fall evening looks.





No comments:

Post a Comment